Deadline for linking Aadhaar with various things is coming close to 31st March. In view of this, State Bank of India (SBI) has made the process of linking easier for its customers on the basis of bank account Aadhaar. SBI customers will now be able to link the Aadhaar account with the bank’s yono app. So far the customers could link the account with the SBI site, branch, SBI ATM and SBI Anywhere App. But now it will also happen through the yono app. This information is given by SBI through tweets. This information is also available on UIDAI’s Twitter handle.
The full name of yono app is ‘You Need Only One‘. It was launched by SBI in November 2017. This special app of SBI provides lifestyle products and services along with financial services. With this app, the user can do a lot of important work from opening a bank account in SBI to book cabs and everyday routines. From shopping, fund transfer, taking loan, this app also provides the facility for you to visit the tour. Now there is an option to link the SBI account with the Aadhaar on this app, so that you can complete the linking process.
How to link Aadhaar in other ways
Apart from Yono, SBI is also facilitating base linking by visiting its website, SBI Anywhere App, ATM and branch. If you are not a user, then you can link your SBI account with the following four ways. SBI has given its full information on its website www.sbi.co.in. Let’s tell you how you can do this.
Linking from SBI Site
1. Through www.sbi.co.in
– From the banner running on the homepage of this site, click on Link Your Base Number with Bank Account Banner.
After this, a new page will open, where you have to submit your account number and the text provided there.
After this, you need to submit your base number and submit it.
2. Through www.onlinesbi.com
– Login to www.onlinesbi.com.
– Click ‘Link Your Base Number’ in My Accounts.
– Submit the new open page by including the account number and the base number.
– Now your registered mobile number will have the last two digit displays and the message of base linking status
will be sent to your mobile.
3. Linking from SBI Anywhere App
– Log on to SBI ANYWHERE app.
– Now go to Requests and click on Base Linking.
– Select CIF from the drop-down list.
– Enter the base number and submit it.
– You will receive SMS on the registered mobile number of the linking status.
4. How to link with SBI ATM
– Enter the PIN by swiping the card and visiting the SBI ATM.
– Select the registrations in the service menu.
– Now select the base registration.
– Now select the account type link and enter the base number.
– After the completion of the process, you will get the linking status of the registration number on the registered
5. Visiting the SBI branch
– Copy the Aadhaar number or e-base to the bank branch.
– There will be a letter of request from you.
– Fill it and submit it with a copy of the base.
– After the verification required, the linking process will be completed on the basis of your account and the information will be sent to you through the message.