If you have forgotten your ATM card PIN, you do not even need to go to the ATM for its registration. You can sit back home and generate it again. ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra, and HDFC Bank are offering you the facility of generating an ATM PIN from home, through Net Banking, App, Customer Care. You can get your ATM PIN in only a few minutes. However, it is important for your mobile to be registered with your bank. Let us tell you how you can generate ATM PIN at home in these three banks.
From HDFC Bank’s mobile app
Download HDFC Bank Mobile App Log in and go to the debit card section. Now click on the ATM Pin Generation and enter the new pin. Once the process is complete, an OTP will appear on your registered mobile number. After entering the OTP, your ATM PIN will be generated.
ICICI Bank offers facility in 3 ways
1. Log on to your ICICI Net Banking account. Click on My Card PIN. Select the debit card pin and click Generate Now. Enter your debit card number and CVV number. Insert the printed grid value behind the card. After this, there will be an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter OTP and click submit. Confirm your ATM PIN.
2. Call ICICI Customer Care with the registered mobile number and select Banking Account. Select Generated Debit Card PIN and enter a 16 digit Debit Card number. Enter Expiry Date of Card, CVV and your date of birth. Enter the generated ATM PIN, confirm it and select submit. Select the generated PIN and enter the required details and your PIN will be generated.
3. Log on to ICICI Bank’s mobile app iMobile and go to Services> Card Services> Generate Debit Card PIN. Enter your account number, debit card number, and CVV. Enter the ATM PIN to be generated, confirm and submit it.
Kotak Mahindra Bank also offers facility in 3 ways
1. Log on the mobile app of Kotak Mahindra Bank and select Debit Card Requests. Now select the Regenerate Pin option. Enter Expiry Date and CVV number of your debit card in it. Enter and confirm the PIN to be generated. Now click Confirm Request and your new ATM PIN will be generated.
2. Log on to the site of Kotak Mahindra. Select the Regenerate Pin in the Service Request Segment of the Banking Section. After filling all the necessary details, your PIN will be generated.
3. You can also generate your ATM PIN by calling Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Customer Care Number. For this, you have to select and enter the required details during the call.